We are back to the usual mix of activities and locations- we hope to see you out soon!
Check out the events section for more info any any amendments! – Tasks and events
Volunteer projects take place in many locations across the Tunbridge Wells area, ranging from Local Nature Reserves to local area of interest. All days run from 10am to 3pm on wednesdays and thursdays, with the odd saturday party.
You will need:
- Old clothes and sturdy footwear. (please let us know in advance if you wish to borrow some steel toe capped boots)
- Please bring a packed lunch a drink and dress for the weather
- All tools and training- Given by our qualified countryside staff .
- We also provide tea, coffee and biscuits.
- All KHWP staff are first aid trained