Let us help you set up safe, dry and fun outdoor learning spaces in your school grounds.
The government has acknowledged that ‘the risk of transmission outdoors is significantly lower‘. They suggest that people ‘move activity outdoors if you can‘. The DfE ask educators to ‘consider which lessons or classroom activities could take place outdoors‘.
There are significant challenges to delivering the national curriculum outside. Probably the single greatest challenge is the great British weather!
At KHWP we are experts at setting up outdoor classrooms and Forest School sites with rain and sun shelters.
We can set up a whole site for you or we can skill up your staff to do it.
We can build it:*
- Outdoor seating areas with natural materials
- Rain and sun shelters
- Hands free handwashing stations
- Mud kitchens
*Prices are dependant on site, requirement, and materials. Prices can be give on enquiry.
We can teach it:
- Let’s go fly a tarp
- Everything you need to know about putting up a tarp including knots, placement and rope and cord management.
- 3 hours: £35
- Forest School Training – Visit our training page
We can run it:
- We can deliver Forest School session for your school on site or at a nearby Greenspace.
- We can run activities linked directly to the national curriculum for KS1 & 2.