We are a team of 8 passionate people who work really hard to make our green spaces awesome for wildlife and people.
This year you might find us
• in nature reserves building boardwalks with volunteers who come out with us because they share our passion for wildlife or maybe because they feel lonely and enjoy the company and fresh air
• in a park gardening with people with mental health difficulties
• on a community allotment teaching gardening skills to local people
• in woodlands running forest school giving children freedom and skills to build wonderful memories which they can take with them to adulthood
• in our parks and allotments working with the local community researching the best flowers for our bees and pollinators
• in the woods working with families in difficulty helping them build relationships with each other